Tuesday, December 24, 2013

CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS



MERRY CHRISTMAS 2013




Merry Christmas to all of you from Vital Truth Ministries and the Burlesons. I'm trusting this 2013 celebration of Christmas, the Incarnation of our Savior, will be the best yet. I'm also trusting that 2014 will see God's continued blessings on you and your family.

I'm celebrating with you the freedom in Christ that we have received by His Grace accomplished in His doing and dying on the Cross.

I'm ALSO celebrating at this Christmas time, as an American citizen, those who will miss being with their families as they serve in our military to sustain our freedoms as a nation.

I'm looking for the return of the King, whose advent 2000 years ago we celebrate at Christmas, to be in this year of our Lord, 2014.  Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus!

2 comments: